Tuesday, May 13, 2008

made me wonder.........

I 'freecycled' (explanation of that below) a dog house yesterday and when the people came to pick it up. They were a nice couple, retired school teacher living in our little town. After we discussed the dog house for a bit the husband asked his wife if she'd told me what she was going to use it for.
This made me wonder!
The wife said "no, I didn't want her to think I was crazy."
This made me wonder MORE!
The wife has a pet BOBCAT!
This made me wonder still!
She loves animals and had found a breeder so she has a pet bobcat. She said it was just like a regular house cat only 40 pounds. She has moved it out of the house since she has a Yorkie
This made me wonder, Just how can this be?
They invited me by whenever I was in town to see Kenko, the pet bobcat!
**Freecycle explanation ~ this is a program to help people connect when they have unwanted items. Everything must be offered FREE. I have used it for a couple of years and have gotten rid of tons of the things!
to find it in your area

No comments: