Monday, May 5, 2008

Just How Can This be?

G and I have chatted about having a "Messy Day Party" when school was out but I never committed a day or time due to our busy schedule.

When I picked G up from school last Friday he announced that he'd given out the Messy Day party invitations!

"WHAT? I didn't make any invitations!"

"OH, Mom I made them during school and gave them to my class and other friends." "I put the date and time along with our address!"

We then had a conversation about how this was a Mommy thing. "Mommy needed to pick a date and time and help make the invitations"

Well, I just got my first phone call concerning the Party the day after school. This mom (of a boy in another class! not G's!) said that she wondered about it but it looked official with our address and all!

Any ideas what G and I will be chatting about on the way home from school today?


update ~ G says he only made and gave out 4 invitations and that he'd already told the boys that there was no party. I think only time will tell!?!

No comments: