Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday

Well this day started VERY early and is ending VERY late but there was rest in the middle!

The storm of the day moved in here around 4:20am (yawn)with winds, thunder and lighting. This woke up our "Weather Worrier" G. He was more than happy to help me close windows at 4:30am! (yawn) but was quite eager to leave me for the comfort of W's bedroom in the basement! By the time all of the storm and our 'weather worrier' were under control it was 4:55am (yawn). My alarm was set to go off at 5:10am, that doesn't mean that I got up then, that was around 5:40am (yawn).

W had a soccer game in the city at 7am (Yawn) so we needed to leave here at 6am (yawn). (I was suppose to sign a release so I had to go!) The storm as calmer but still going ~ but the fun thing about soccer they don't cancel games until the VERY end ~ this game didn't get canceled but the lighting stopped and it only rained. W played the field most of the game they lost. We were all done with that game by 9am (yawn).

I came home and napped for about an hour (or two). Then went back to see most of W's second game (they lost again). I didn't like the team that W was playing for ~ he was a sub at the last minute and that's always difficult but this team had some trash talkers. In my opinion if they'd play as much as they talked they'd done a lot better!

I stopped at a great BBQ place and brought home Ribs!

Now I'm awake (10:45pm) doing laundry!

No comments: