Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday!

This was a busy Saturday morning!

First of all ~ I'm tired! I've gotten hooked on this new show on CMT called "Can you Duet", but I don't ever know when the current episode is on. Well, I discovered the current show repeating late last night, LATE last night. I tried to DVR it but somehow W could and would shut it off. This meant that I had to lay there awake making sure that W didn't shut of the recording! When I finally thought it was safe to go to sleep, the show was over and it was 1am!
By the way the current show is on Friday at 7 (central time), I figured this out this morning.

This morning was full of errands, the Post office, the gym, swim lesson sign ups. Oh, let me tell you about Swim lesson sign ups. I mentioned to G last week that it was time to sign up for swim lessons to which he replied, "I don't think I'll take swim lessons this year."

mom ~ "yea, we take swim lessons every year that's just what we do."

G ~ "well, not this year! I know how to swim and I don't need them."

mom ~ "well, in this family as long as there is a swim lesson still for you to complete, then you'll take swim lessons."

G ~ "oh, OK"

After all my errands I went to watch W in the "P-town Beat down" HS Dodge Ball Tournament. There were 16 teams of 6 (5 on the floor at a time). W's team came in 2nd. It was fun to watch and FAST moving.

I just wanted to share the amazing picture I got of the clouds tonight. The wind was blowing so fast, the clouds were moving quickly, but fortunately it wasn't stormy for us.

No comments: