Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting things done Saturday!

G and I got up early, well G got up at the regular time. I was awaken by the opening of toilet paper in my ear! ? Guess there wasn't any in the bathroom but I still wonder why it had to be opened on the bed, on my pillows? this could very well be a

"Just how can this be?"

G worked on his 550 piece puzzle until I was ready to get up! Trust me I was getting regular updates.

We then started our errands ~ the bank, the library, Home Depot and then the grocery store. This used up our entire morning.

We then came home and got busy doing our springtime chores. G and I washed window screens and put them up. I always have mixed feelings about putting the screens on. They defuse the sunshine so it's not so bright and I really like the bright sun shine, but then I love to open the windows. Guess I can't have both.

I then send W out to mow and G downstairs to put hubby's medical supplies up while I planted a couple of butterfly bushes. I've planted several butterfly bushes last year but we had a puppy last year and I suppose they seemed liked good chew toys!? These plants have a better chance, I hope.

I guess I'd better wrap up this post since the boys' are about to figure out that Mom's out of chores.

No comments: