Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day Updates

Well, things have been a whirl but I think it's just my life right now.

Tuesday, I dropped G off at school, and then head to a planning meeting at church, had Chinese for lunch, YUM YUM! Then off to play 'welcome wagon' to a new young lady (very young) in our congregation. She has the most beautiful little baby, Maggie who is just 10 mos old. As I chatted with Maggie's mom, I was remind of just how old I am (I SO wanted to head to aisle 5). Came home to rest for a few minutes before heading off to G's soccer practice.

Wednesday, I headed of to visit another lady from church. This was fun, we laughed, we talked, and we watched her make bread and homemade noodles! yes, from scratch. I'd never seen this, so it was fun. She works at the local YMCA as the program director and today was her day at home. So she was making a 'good' meal for her family!

As we (my friend Stephanie was along with me today) stopped by this great little BBQ place. It's at the airport. When we got there the car parking lot was full and the plane lot was full. We got the last table available. It was fun to see those around us leave in their planes. It made me wonder where they'd all came from. When you come to visit the prairie, I'll take you there for the experience.

tonight is a night of rest....and Laundry and all that other stuff that doesn't get done when I'm on the run!

Oh, for those of you who like to know.... G has not lost his glasses yet, but did lose his glasses case the first day he took/wore them to school!?! Just How can this be?

No comments: