Monday, March 9, 2009

What's on my Ipod?

Tomorrow I'll be going to the Dentist for my lovely morning of 'spa treatment' .... I know, I know it's not a spa treatment but that's what I'm calling it so let me be in my 'happy place'!

I've filled my Ipod tonight ..... so what's on my Ipod, you ask?

Muddy Water ~ Trace Atkins
God Love Her ~ Toby Keith
Roll with Me ~ Montgomery Gentry
Tune to a twenty dollar bill ~ Joey and Rory
It Happens ~ Sugarland
Steve Earle ~ Sugarland
Tu compania ~ Keith Urban
I Run to You ~ Lady Antebellum
Slow down Sister ~ Lady Antebellum
Love's Look'n Good on You ~ Lady Antebellum
Things People say ~ Lady Antebellum
One Day You Will ~ Lady Antebellum
Put Your Records on ~ Corrine Bailey Rae
Papa Loved Mama ~ Garth Brooks
Let It Be ~ Beatles
Heart of the Wood ~ Joey and Rory
Me and Mrs Jones ~ Michael Buble
Play the Song ~ Joey and Rory
Callin' Baton rouge ~ Garth Brooks
Steve Earle ~ Sugarland
You belong to Me ~ Taylor Swift
Sin Wagon ~ Dixie Chicks
Sweet Emmylou ~ Joey and Rory
Clumsy ~ Fergie

1 comment:

Karies place said...

Love a lot of those people.