Saturday, March 21, 2009

You've got Mail LaShawnda!

Thursday afternoon, I was feeling springing so I changed my computer wall paper to pretty sping flowers. I stumbled on to the the ~ customize "You've got mail" message. So I changed it to a very nice "You've got mail, Shelly".

Well, when I return from running errands Friday afternoon, I come inside, settle in my comfy desk chair, sign on to the Internet, waiting to hear my lovely, "you've got mail, Shelly" message when I heard...... "you've got mail LaShawnda"

SAY WHAT?! Just How can this be? Things are just not right, LaShawnda?? who is LaShawnda?

then I hear giggling, no I hear snickering. W has been home alone all morning, using his time ever so wisely trying to find the most ethic name he could to change my lovely custom"you've got mail". I have to admit that I did bust up laughing (laughed hard enough to cry at the message).

Then it was priceless again when this morning I signed on hubby was in the room and the look on his face and his comment "Who in the world is LaShawnda"

1 comment:

Karies place said...

LOL too funny. That's something my ds R would do. :)