Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goodness it's Good, What's for supper?

A few weeks I found this website on how to make $5 Dollar Dinners.

Then I found this recipe. Well, in reality I thought this recipe sounded good, but it was a little over the top for my family. OK, the truth, I forgot the recipe when I went to the grocery store, so I got what I could remember which just were the highlights of the dish for me.

I really LOVE what turned out ~

Boneless, skinless chicken breast
wrap with enough bacon to have one layer (mine used 2 strips of bacon)
BBQ sauce ~ whatever you have is fine, but I watered mine down so it wasn't so thick.
salt and pepper to taste.

Bake in a 375 oven for about 35 to 40 minutes

Maybe could have used a bit more BBQ sauce or maybe to brush more on half way through. Not too late 'cuz then it won't get all glazey.... that's the best part.

I served this with a version of this recipe, this time I sliced the potatoes.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That recipe sounds really good. Thanks for sharing it.

By the way, I love the picture you have at the top of your blog.