Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday funny!

My friend Stephanie called me ..... I couldn't hear a thing. I knew the phone call was from her and I could faintly hear her but really nothing...... I began yelling ... I can't hear you, I can't hear you.

I've never had this trouble before. Then I remember my sister in law, Maurice telling me that she was perfectly fine at 39, she had a birthday turned 40 and then she began to fall apart! So I'm thinking that now that I'm 45 I've lost my hearing in my right ear! Just like that!

All this thinking while I'm yelling "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" When all of a sudden .... I hear Stephanie say .. "can you hear me now!" WOW, my hearing is back ......

Stephanie tells me what she wants ... but I can't really concentrate because I'm wondering what had happened to my ear ....now that I was 45 was I deaf .... I finally asked her what had happened ... she then told me that she'd been whispering so the the computer repairman couldn't hear her!

hallelujah, I wasn't deaf ....she was whispering .... I scolded her told her I was now too old to play that game with her!

No comments: