Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Freezer burnt?

We are eating out of the freezer this week. I've been trying to this for the past few weeks but only half heartily. This time I'm serious! Not only I'm I cleaning out the freezer but the pantry as well. I'm a girl on a mission.......


Last Night we had Shake 'n Bake Chicken leg quarters, baked potatoes, and these most wonderful rolls that I've found. Sister Schubert's dinner Yeast rolls. They are frozen but ready in 5 to 10 minutes.
.
There are 10 nice sized rolls in this package. There are a couple of different kinds of yeast rolls to pick from and they'll all good. I cooked them all thinking that I would make turkey sandwiches out a couple for hubby's lunch today.
That didn't work out since W LOVES them.
I also made a cinnamon coffee cake from the pantry.
freezer - 3
pantry -2
Tonight we had half of the lasagna that my mom had brought up during soccer season!
freezer -1
pantry -0
I'll have to work on that!
Tomorrow, I have to sub so I've already made beef and veggie alphabet soup.
freezer -1
pantry -2

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have been thinking this lately too! I want it all cleared out! I am not really sure why I do, I just do. I want to start over and make it organized.