Friday, December 19, 2008

thinking back.....

As I was getting showered, and dressed this morning for the 5th day in a row I thought back to the last time that I'd "worked" for 5 days straight. That was almost 18 years ago.

Somewhere around the mid April 1991 I worked my last day of regular work. I quit work about a week and half before W was born. Then I became a Stay at home MOM for the last 17 plus years! Even though I've been subbing for 3 years, NEVER a week straight. I believe the most before this week was 3 days in a row.

This week has been a challenge in organization mostly, and a what to wear 5 days in a row, (when you change schools you can repeat clothes easily) and then add unpredictable weather to the morning drive a few mornings. It's been fun but I'm glad it's over.

No comments: