Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The other President G

The other President G

Today W finally got my final Christmas gift assembled, a new, nice, rolls on wheels, swivel, reclining, computer chair! I got to sit in it for all of 5 seconds in front of the computer until the W demanded his computer time..... huh, I wonder if he had other motives in getting this chair.

When G came up from the current Star War battle, he promptly went over had a seat, swiveled a bit then turned his back to me and slowly turned it back around to say, "Hello, Mame and what would your problem be?"

A bit taken back, I replied, "I was doing fine, but I don;t recognize you. Who are you?"

G ~ "....why I'm the President of the United States and I would like to take care of your problems."
Then busted up into laughter and twirls around in the chair!

No comments: