Friday, December 26, 2008

funny from Christmas morning.......

G evidently had sometime on his hands early Christmas morning, before he was allowed to get everyone else up. In that time it would seem that he had gone through every one's stockings.
When I made in beside the tree he informed me that Santa had accidentally put on of my gifts in his stockings *?* and that Santa had also gotten messed up with one of dad's gifts.....it had surely been meant for me! *?* When I questioned him about the which gift in dad's stocking did he think was meant for me, he said, "it's one of those things that goes between your toes when I get them painted."
Knowing what he was talking about I tried not to laugh I thought I'd just wait this out.......
hubby's stocking was filled with these..... "Gecko Toes" They are to hang on a wall (or tree) so you can put your cords, air hoses, or garden hoses on them!
JUST CAN THIS BE? How big does he think my toes are?

No comments: