Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our kindly visitor "Sickness"

Yes, our kindly ever patient visitor sickness it still here. W is back at school, I've in the depths of visiting with it now, hubby is fighting off (and living in denial) the ever persistent visitor, and Little G is just beginning to noticing it's here!

W thinks the thing that kicked his nasty cold was 14 hours of sleeping! Well, I don't have that luxury, I've been spreading the sickness all over! I finally did clear my calendar and managed to stay home all of today, sleeping about 4 hours of it. I'm hoping to see a better day tomorrow. Hubby is just beginning to sneeze, and little G has that tight little cough that starts it all.

Little G's 'game day' at school is tomorrow so he's very eager to NOT be sick tomorrow, but from my experience he should make it though tomorrow but getting worst through the day. Just in time to miss all the sporting events of Saturday!

2 comments:

Karies place said...

Hugs to you all. No fun being sick.

Anonymous said...

We are sorry to hear of the sickness in your family and we hope in a few days, everyone will be back up going strong.
Mom and Mac