Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ties that Bind

For years our family has had a daily calendar that sits on our kitchen table.
At first we had Far Side Calendars for years! and absolutely loved them.
When Gary Larson decided to retire I went in search of something that (hopefully) we'd love as much. Fortunately I found a game Calendar put out about Cranium (the game), we were challenge everyday, usually beyond our limits.

This year I thought about going without a calendar.
Until the question started coming "hey, when are you getting us a calendar?"
I was even out shopping one day when W met me and reminded me to get a calendar
and then help me pick out a new calendar.

This is the Calendar we have. Amazingly we all gather at some point in the day around this calendar. We have all tested our skill of finding the difference on our own but
then we come together to see who did the best and share our finds!
This Calendar is a tie that binds our family together at least once a day!

No comments: