Saturday, January 3, 2009

What I've CREATED today....

I created a clean space for G to play, live, and sleep. OK, I cleaned G's room, with G's help of course. I'm always amazed how just how big our small bedrooms are when everything is picked up.



I purchased this handy dandy little "p-touch" label maker. It added interest to the project as G printed out the labels, put them on the bins and then to the appropriate shelf.

After that I created labels for my bathroom storage drawers....it's clear that "organization was here today".

Now if I could just get W from labeling the Highlighter with "highlighter" and the printing out other useless things!

BUT ... in creating a clean room for G..... I've created a messy front room with all that needs to go some where else! OH well, tomorrow is another day......

No comments: