Friday, January 9, 2009

A warm January day!

Today was warm and sunny. Not warm like a nice wintery day, but warm like a nice spring day. I opened a few windows to breeze out the house (shhh don't tell hubby he has a thing about having the windows open in January) It was bright, sunny and 63 degrees when I picked up G from school. I had the sun roof open, the windows rolled down and wishing I didn't have a sweatshirt on.

We then headed east about 6 miles east of the school, I started rolling windows up, closing the sun roof, and wondering what happened to the sun! I noticed that the temp had drop to 60 degrees! Even though I wanted to I didn't turn around, I continued on my errand.

By the time we got home an hour later, it was really cloudy and 55 degrees! I guess this spring day in January is over!

In true G fashion ~ he came home and checked the weather website. It says 'just cloudy'.

1 comment:

Karies place said...

We had cloudy with 100% chance of snow. At least the temp was a nice 25 degree. :) For Jan that's not bad.