Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I promise an update soon!

I just rushed in the door from subbing, I'm waiting for G to get off the bus. I just wanted to let you know that this week has been seriously busy, I am amazed at just how busy and filled up it has gotten.

I have several pictures and several ideas to post but just no time to sit and process it all enough to blog it.

I don't think I've been home more than a few hours (and awake) all week ... amazing! I'm usually more protective of my time than this, but somehow things just got piled into this week. This morning I just wanted to scream when someone called to request that I do some training Friday right smack in the middle of the day! I knew all week that they were trying to arrange the training but seriously from 11:30 to 1:30?

Gotta run now .... only time I could get a haircut!

No comments: