Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Thoughts

Today I was blessed with the opportunity to create and teach a lesson to the woman of our congregation. I'd stressed over it, prayed over it and labored over it. In the end I was blessed to have a inspired lesson.

The lesson I was prompted to teach was on our
Trials and how we can grow through them.

There was so points that have given me comfort ....

"When suffering we may in fact be nearer to God than we've ever been in our entire lives"
"When we weep, He and His angels weep with us"
"Never underestimate the purpose of the trial"
"He may not always remove the trial but may strengthen us enough to get us through."

We need to change our way of thinking from "Why me?" to "What am I to learn?", "What can I do?" and "What am I to change".

1 comment:

Sandra said...

wish I could have heard your lesson. I'm sure it was great :)