Friday, July 22, 2011

Four for Friday

#1 ~


G brought this perky 'sunflower' to me!





#2 ~




Yes, I was the Overall Winner of the

Y's SlimDown this summer.

I lost 13 pounds and over 7 inches

in the 6 week program.




#3 ~

is a guessing Game .....




Can you tell what or where this is?







Here's another clue .....















It's W's leg! Look at that WHITE HAIR!?!?

and Whoa Nelly if the sun hits it just right it almost glows!





#4 ~


I made the Paper ....

for chopping veggies!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to read your blog and know whats been going on this week.
Congratulations on being the WINNER of the weight loss contest.

The Sunflower gift is special and I noticed the special vase showing it off.

Keep up the hard work, your looking great. Mom