Thursday, July 21, 2011

life on Thursday

Swim Team is over for the summer, so my morning wasn't quite as early.

I made it to work out around 7:30am. Left G at home with a sleeping dad and brother.

Did my last weigh in for the Y's Slim Down....was it enough to win??

Got a frantic phone call just as I was pulling in the drive way from G. WHERE ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? yes, it was time for us to be leaving for last day of Strength. He didn't want to be late!!

While G was in Strength I (with others) went to set up the church for our meeting tonight. We had enough people that we made quick time of it!

Picked G up, and came home! When I got here I saw a sight that I very rarely see..... W was cleaning his bathroom. Oh how I wished I would have taken a picture but I didn't want to chance him stopping. He's been playing alot of SandVolley ball this year and I swear he has a sand pit in his bathroom ... Come to think of it I don't think he swept the bathroom!?!?

I was able to get things done this afternoon. For some odd reason I didn't ever pay bills this month so I was eager to get those paid and out of here. That all stopped when I discovered I was out of stamps!

I started my list of things to do tomorrow and Stamps are on the top!

Was able to shower and get ready for Our Relief Society Meeting. It was on Emergency Preparedness. I had asked a Women in our Congregation to take over the planning and organizing the night so my night was a breeze. We had fruit cobblers and homemade ice cream for dessert!

Hubby and G are having a late night fixing G's bike for this IronKid training in the morning. I don't know why Hubby waits so late and G is grumpy! OH, well.......

No comments: