Saturday, July 23, 2011

Prairie Punisher 5k

This morning G and I were up and out the door by 5:45am.
Our Prairie Punisher 5k started at 7am.

Our before race picture .....




After....



G did his 5k in 37.02


Me in 40.35 minute




This Race is really a Dualthon. That's the main draw for people who do Triathlons.


A Dualthon is running a 5k, biking 21 miles and then running a 5k again!


Crazy people! Fun to watch but Crazy all the same!




ALSO ~ they had to adjust the course this year and BOY am I glad they did! The course was mostly flat, very scenic this year. I heard and saw last years (and the past 9 years) course, huge and I mean HUGE hills! that would have been a punisher!

1 comment:

Deb G. said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!! You keep me motivated !!! Thank you for your encouragement !!