Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Thoughts ~ Gratitude

Today our Lesson in Relief Society, was on Gratitude.

We were reminded of the story of the 10 lepers. Remember? The Lord healed all 10 lepers but only one returned to Him the Thank Him. He asked, where are the other 9? I try very hard to not be in those 9, I always want to be thankful and to have a thankful heart. It's alittle more difficult than that though!

We were challenged at the end of the lesson to give a quiet thanks for things as we see them. We have always been taught to have a prayer in our hearts now our challenge is have a prayer of gratitude in our heart all the time.

I hope I can create a grateful heart and continual grateful prayer in my heart.

I know that if work on this all the other problems (or what I consider problems) will become smaller.

No comments: