Monday, October 13, 2008

100 things about me!

1. I love my boys (all of them).
2. I worry about my family.
3. I like drying off with a stiff line dried towel
4. I spend WAY too much time on electronics
5. I spend my life picking up after others
6. I wish I could be more open emotionally
7. I can say NO!
8. I love fresh cut flowers
9. I have milk issues
10. I think of what to blog in my mind all the time.
11. I like to take pictures
12. I'll never get it ALL done
13. I think the SNL of the 70's are WAY better than the ones of today.
14. Daffodils make me smile
15. I like watching the clothes whip on the clothes line.
16. Water is my favorite drink
17. I wanted to be a June Taylor Dancer when I was little
18. When I listen to oldies on the radio I go back in time.
19. I sit alone & watch the lights twinkle on the Christmas tree.
20. I would like to finish my degree
21. I tend to be a loner and I like it that way.
22. I like BBQ chips

23. I love the song Sister's in Zion".
24. I love living on the prairie
25. I believe in Personal Relvetion
26. The Green witch & the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz gave me nightmares
27. I love having 4 seasons
28. I got my ears pierced with an ice cube, a needle and a potato
29. I know I cannot change other people
30. I enjoy speaking in front of other people as long as I know what I'm going to say
31. My blog is my journal
32. I'm content at home
33. I know that only I can limit myself!
34. I texted slowly
35. I don't like contention
36. I know my pray is powerful
37. I don't like mice (I've had personal wars "me vs. the mice" I won!)
38. I hit the snooze button TOO many times
39. I've always watch the shuttle take off in person
40.I like a starry night
41. I watch 'Day's of our Lives'
42. I try but don't fully understand the atonement
43. I like to make a list and mark things off as I do them
44. I tend to focus on my negatives
45. I have very light brown eyes with a gold ring.
46. I think this list is hard to make
47. I am a stacker
48. I am amazed my techonlogy
49. I have a laundry fettish
50. I like to cry at romantic movies
51. When someones not home I leave the porch light on until they come home
52. I like to laugh
53. I love my DVR
54. I have ticklish feet
55. I could watch the movie EverAfter a 100 times or maybe I already have
56.I am honest
57. I have belly fat
58. I have cowlicks that rule my hair
59. I like sunsets
60. I wish I could sing
61. I like mail
62. I like to read blogs
63. I like the feeling after I've exercised ( I don't feel that very much)
64. I don't wear shoes at home.
65. I like books stores
66. I don't cook as much as I should
67. I love a gentle breeze
68. I roll my eyes
69. I don't budget
70. I don't read my scriptures as much as I would like
71. I could sleep with the ceiling fan on 365 days a year
72. I do TOO much for my family, I think they're spoiled
73. I love a good chinese buffet
74. I love our hardwood floors
75. I have to take my glasses off to read (at least right now)
76. I have 'crusty' heals
77. I think there should be a set rainy day every week (like rain every Thursday)
78. Getting older doesn't bother me
79. I wish my teeth were whiter
80. I HATE cleaning my son's bathroom
81. I'm not a leader but will if no one else steps up
82. I don't like fake people
83. I cry during the National Anthem (every time)
84. I love my pets
85. I enjoy ELVIS
86. I don't nag
87. I like to be lazy
88. I"m proud of my children
89. I am named after Yvonne DeCarlo
90. I like researching my family history
91. I am a sugar addict
92. I love to teach
93. I think I have cute feet
94. I twirl my hair
95. I like to doodle
96. I always try to be true to myself
97. I wish my teeth were straighter
98. I would enjoy a nap every day
99. I like to shovel snow
100. I can make a list of 100 things about me!
Have you ever made a list of a 100 things about you? Try it!
If you do, Let me know I'd like to see it!

1 comment:

Mom said...

WOW! This was fun to read ....

#1 thru #100, each was interesting.

It just reaffirms to me, you are a neat young lady.

#79 A tip from Dr. Walter...use
CREST whitening Strips...they worked for me.
God Bless and enjoy your day. LOVE