Friday, October 10, 2008

My Favorite things #5


This is the final entry in my Favorite things and it ends with

I love FALL!
I love the crisp evenings, I love pulling the blankets up to my chin, I love the foggy mornings, I love the changing leaves, I love pumpkins, I love low humidity, I love yellow mums, I love the first batch of soups, I love that the grass doesn't grow fast, I love sitting outside in the middle of the afternoon and not sweating! I love going to the pumpkin patch, I love apples, I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins (which I haven't made yet but have a recipe that people are raving about) ~ I just know I'm GOING to love them!

I love Fall!

I could write the same (only in reverse) about Spring. I love the freshness of a spring breeze, I love putting new little annuals in my pots, I love the first mow of the season, I love the shedding of winter clothes, I love .....

No comments: