Thursday, October 9, 2008

My favorite things #4

These are my favorite summer flip flops! I originally got them to go with my new swim suit and I paid a whopping $6 for them!

I've gotten them so dirty (in the "dust"and freshly cut grass)that I stepped right into the shower with them on and poof they are spic and span clean. I love them AND I haven't 'smelled' them all up! Usually I have to retire summer shoes because they STINK! but not these! I'll have them next year!

I just had to get more cold weather shoes and wore them the very next day to sub .... ALL DAY. They were so comfortable that I wore them the next day too. Not a rub, not a blister, nothing but comfort! I think I've found my cold weather favorites!
I tried to take a picture of them but they're black shiny mules,
they just looked like black blobs!

No comments: