Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Favorite things #3

Blogs! I love to read blogs!

I found my first blog That's life enjoy it. when someone sent me there to see a tote. made out of a place mat.

I stalked this blog for several months and still do! I don't KNOW this lady, or her family but I know them through her blog. This is the scarey thing about blogs ~ hers especially ~ I KNOW her family!

Though the blog above I found Amuse Bouche and the SPT challenges. This Blog led me to a treasure chest of gem Blogs. These women are so creative with their words, pictures and talents. Let me remind you that I stalk these blogs, No I don't personally know any of these people!

Everything is Pink

Creative Musings & Such.

Chez Moi.

Lot Nineteen.

Now I do know some of the people that I blog watch...

Our Story. . This is a young man that grew up in our congreation and now is flying planes with the Marines. I enjoying reading about his life with his wife and girls.

And there is .....
OK I'm going to stop now because this REALLY could go on and on..... one day I'm going to get a minute and post the links over there ----> on the side bar.

No comments: