Monday, October 6, 2008

My FAVORITE things #1

This week I'll be posting about my favorite things.


I love Pei Wei Asian Diner

I've only ever had one thing there but I love that!

Pei Wei Spicy Chicken Salad.

Cold lettuce, rice noodles, chopped snow peas, green onions and hot spicy chicken. Yum!

I love the fact that my mouth is on fire when I'm done. I love that my lips are on fire and throbbing at the end of the meal.

I love the fact that just when I don't think I can take another bit, I do anyway!

Oh, Love it! wish I had some right now!

I also like Chipotle. I always have a Burrito bowl. Rice, Black Beans, chicken, corn salsa, sometimes I get sour cream or cheese or lettuce. It's a hot dish without the sour cream! They also have great chips and guacamole.

Hmmmm I could take that right now too!

Can you tell that I'm waiting for supper to be done?

No comments: